I just hit class a and the few racing points i had don't even reach what my b car had, racing has been rough with other a class cars probably better upgraded than mine and I'm not reaching 5th place.
Any advice?
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just hit class a and the few racing points i had don't even reach what my b car had, racing has been rough with other a class cars probably better upgraded than mine and I'm not reaching 5th place.
Any advice?
I'm having the exact same problem, but with Class C lol
I had a good car, but as soon as I changed to Class C I only get 6th place or 4th place at most.
Yeah my main problem is trying to get points to upgrade the car, I'm nowhere near the times the others are getting lol
Sounds like you've spent too many points on your class B car. Follow this guide to earn some more.
Mentions: No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue
If your class B car is a colina, just carry on racing it in class a. Is known to be the best car for mudpit, but I find I win a lot of times on parkland, hammerhead and two islands with it too in class A
I just race as long as i get to podium and upgrade car, while slowly getting 2nd and 1st places.