Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery Failure

Started by IvyVixen [4414310] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
IvyVixen [4414310]

I’m new to all of this but I have tried repeatedly to do forgery of all varieties. I’ve bought the necessary supplies and I just constantly fail. I think I’ve failed something like 50 times - I haven’t even successfully made 1 forged drivers license or anything else. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to take a education to allow me to do it better?

Triarius22 [2763264]

You are a noob player. There is nothing wrong with that, we all start there, but you are trying to tackle a high-level crime without the requisite foundational experience. Jumping straight into forgery creates a negative feedback loop. Every failure actively erodes the limited crime experience you currently possess, making subsequent attempts even less likely to succeed.  Put the forgery gear away for now and start at the beginning with basic crimes to build your stats; do the crimes more or less in order starting with. . .