Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hiding out

Started by matthew813 [2601828] on in Questions & Answers.

12 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

matthew813 [2601828]

How do you attack someone hiding out in another country? I tried attacking someone, but I couldn't.  The name was greyed out, making it impossible to claim the bounty on them.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Good post for Questions and Answers.

 

You can only attack people who are hiding out if you have an active mission that requires you to attack them.

The_Virginian [2799939]

Good post for Questions and Answers.

 

You can only attack people who are hiding out if you have an active mission that requires you to attack them.

Control [3797240]

After seven days of inactivity abroad the status changes to 'hiding out'. Unless they are part of a mission you cannot target them. 

Knirt [3033570]

Simple answer is you can't.  That's the point of hiding out for long term afk.

 

Only with a mission. 

plarq [1515251]

I am actually on a mission to attack someone's spouse, spouse is hiding abroad, but I cannot attack the spouse, is that a bug or something?

WhackedMaki [2587660]

It is normally accounted for. Sometimes it may malfunction, though from what I've seen usually the person is looking at the named person and not actually looking at their spouse.