I
Started by Emmylex999 [3857911] on in Racing.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I
what happens to the last 30% of the total prize pool??
For organizing purposes there will be compensation for some players between 4th and 5th but not fully deliberated untill over 15 participants
For organizing purposes there will be compensation for some players between 4th and 5th but not fully deliberated untill over 15 participants
Helloo
Hey -
Some people have mentioned to me about this new race & my involvement just to let you know this isn't FRL /me in any capacity !
FRL
BE FAST. BE FEARLESS . BE FRL
Hey guys! I just made it to class D and was wondering if someone could tell me what the best car to buy for this level would be. Thanks in advance!
Opinions will vary, but I found the “Bavarian X5” to be a decent car.
it’s a good compromise for circuits like Mudpit or Parkland. It goes lpretty well on tarmac and isn’t bad on cornering.
hope this helps.
Y
Yh it isn't frl
It's NONCHALANT
Just set up an entry fee when setting up the race so the money gets divided to the top 3 automatically.
This means nobody has to send you money manually and your administration is less work.
Hello
Did this ever get started? Was there a race?