Hi! I referred a friend but forgot to use the code. Is there a way to do this retroactively (he's been playing ~2 weeks)? Thank you in advance<3 I will have him comment here when he's awake.
referral
Started by Baeksoo [3116009] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
This is correct, he's the person that showed me the game and the reason I started playing. Only been playing for 2 weeks.
This has been added. Since Jojojoey reached level 10 before this request was filed, the level 10 rewards are lost but you will start earning referral rewards from level 20 onwards. Thanks!