Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Changing search section shows wrong dropdown

Started by mavri [2402357] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

mavri [2402357]

If I use "CTRL+SHIFT+S" to focus the "User" search, type out "mavri" and then quickly switch to "Faction" (via the keyboard shortcut) search it shows the "mavri" search but with respect as if I were a faction.

 

Video: https://streamable.com/v50wjp

 

This was done on Zen Browser (Firefox based) with no scripts and extensions running in an incognito window.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am unable to reproduce this, I will ask Nikita to check if this is reproducible for him.

 

Thanks!