Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips for Busting.

Started by SwiftTitan [1032989] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
SwiftTitan [1032989]

It's not what you think, pervert. 

 

Anytime somebody revives me unsolicited I like to give them Xanax or money. 

 

However, when somebody busts me out of jail I feel like I'm doing THEM the favor by being in jail and letting them build their stats. Like they got lucky being able to bust me out of jail before someone else did. So I typically don't tip for that. As in IRL, if feels like the demand for busting outweighs the supply for busting. 

 

I was wondering if I have the wrong mindset or what other people do for those?

 

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Well... typically unsolicited revives are the exact same principle. They do it so they can get to 100 revive skill. You're doing them a favor being in the hospital with revives turned on. 

Knirt [3033570]

If you didn't ask don't feel obligated to pay.

 

It's like the guy washing your clean windows at a traffic light.  Just because they do something doesn't mean you have to pay for it.  More if you never wanted it.  If a company ships you something you didn't order, your not obligated to pay for it or even return it for another real life example.