Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy jump

Started by Lucy0 [3777592] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Trailblazer [2926943]

I'm not sure that such a thing exists based off of my research (if anyone has such a thing, definitely post it) as I find a lot of planners, but the closest thing that I know of is Vladar's Stat Estimator. The instructions are on there, all you need to do is make a copy of it by clicking "File" then making a copy that you can use yourself.

Edit: Nevermind, got beat to it by someone else.