my eye hurt.
what a waste of golden egg. My eyes!!
good job tho
Started by Lorax [2553402] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 319 / 319 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
my eye hurt.
what a waste of golden egg. My eyes!!
good job tho
Super cool utilization!! Congratulations :)
I need some free xans
best use of that egg ever!
congrats and kudos on knowing just when to use it
Damn that’s a lot of stats. I’m not even at 200K yet
Sexy.
Good work, I hope to reach your size in due time!
Hell yeah
That's so cool! Congrats!
ggz Lorax :D
Grats Lorax
Congrats!
Heck yeah you did, congrats ♡
CONGRATS BROTHER!
great work those r goal numbers there
Yoooo nice lorax
Congrats ! 🫵🏻🙂↔️🫴🏻 not bad for a tree loving orange monster
Wonder if anyone's done this and also gotten the Nice merit?
Very cool achievement, thanks for sharing your joy of the day. Definitely needed some joy today 😊
Congrats brother!
damn thats nice