Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

$1 bounty visualition bug

Started by UGABUGATONGA [3951322] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
UGABUGATONGA [3951322]

I saw a bounty of $1,000,000 on one of my targets, so I obviously claimed it immediately. I attacked and hosped him quickly but I received only a $1 bounty instead.

 And now he has no bounties on his head.

It's actually the second time I see something like this: the other one was abroad but that time I thought I could have misread it. 

 

edit: I guess I misread both times then lol. Thanks for the reply. 

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

You perhaps saw the bounty reason and mistook it for the bounty value. The $1 bounty was legitimate and not a bug.

 

09:30:29 - 22/07/26     [X] anonymously placed 5x $1 bounties on [X] : $1,000,000
23:02:38 - 23/07/26     UGABUGA claimed the $1 bounty on [X] placed by [X]