Hi just wandering how I can check each individual members usage like xans ,energy,nerve use, for the role I'm in for my faction need too report player statistics too see who's not pulling there weight or not
How too
Started by Summonedskull [3624604] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
You can see their Xan usage through outside tools like ffscouter. Gives you an estimate of their stats as well. I don’t think you can track things like nerve and E use, but someone else might know a way
I feel a Tornstats/Torn.report Collab coming up
You can if you have fac API use, can nab e use from challenge progress (steadfast for training) and compare 2 points, though I don't know of a standard tool that does this for you, you'll have to code and pull it yourself :)
stuff like debrief is useful to track war shits, all categorized nicely if you're only looking at participation there and who's doing what :P
Just depends what you're looking for, I always like pulling API requests into a discord bot so can shove all relevant data you're looking for into a private channel, makes it easier to sort and analyze by anyone who has access imo, though ofc you could do more traditional spreadsheets :P Just harder to share to the relevant parties
You can do some of it with torn stats. To do it well you need api. Yata can track stats pretty good but if you want everything in one place a custom app and a private site can work best.
How to obtein a new piggy bank?
You can't. That is a one time thing.