Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

item not received

Started by Cro_niK [4303244] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Lone_Wanderer [2775485] ×1

Cro_niK [4303244]

Hi, 

 

I made a purchase from  Lone_Wanderer [2775485] for a Bedford Nova and it hasn't come through to my items. Could torn tools have any thing to do with this or should i post on bugs forum?

 

I have contacted the seller and there is nothing he can do. Below is the notification he received and I don't have the car in my items.

I went to enlist in a race and the right class wasn't there. I then checked my items and wasn't in there.

10:47:08 - 24/07/26 You sold a Bedford Nova on your bazaar to Cro_niK at $391,739 each for a total of $391,739

Mentions: Lone_Wanderer [2775485]

Cro_niK [4303244]

yea, thats what i went to and it never came up then went to items wasnt there but it has now gone into my enlisted cars so i think it sorted itself