Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Search Unselects

Started by Joel [2127822] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Joel [2127822]

When I'm typing in anything on the top search bar and I position my mouse in such a way that the mouseover would highlight something, once the little preview menu pops up, the search bar is unselected. This is minor, but EXTREMELY disruptive, since I tend to position my mouse below the search bar...

You can replicate this by typing anything into the earch bar and placing your cursor in such a way that it highlights anything in the dropdown. It will unfocus the search bar and disallow typing until selected again.