Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merc Service

Started by Robson11 [4198037] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

NW-war34455 [3480420] ×1

Robson11 [4198037]

This is a service I’ve used and he’s fair efficient and trustworthy. I’d highly recommend him if your faction needs a merc for war or you personally have a problem. 

here’s his contact link or contact me I’ll put you in touch

https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3480420

Mentions: NW-war34455 [3480420]