Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merit loss

Started by gMwvxYZ0 [4374674] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

gMwvxYZ0 [4374674]

I recently did not get a merit when i should have on this log:02:02:48 - 25/07/26 You used 25 energy attacking Devilsangel8429 and hospitalized them (chain #1) [view]

 merit would been 

Honor

Survivalist

mavri [2402357]

You need to start the attack with >1% health and be brought down below 1% during the attack, you can't cheese it by using blood bags. 

gMwvxYZ0 [4374674]

I am waiting to see if someone can look into it, I had done that, I had no merit show for it though, is why I am confused and made this thread

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You need to end the fight with less that 1% of your max life bar remaining, which in your case would be 5 Life or below. You ended the fight with 20 Life, you were not eligible to get the award.

 

 

Thanks!