Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any deadheads?

Started by drex299 [2655286] on in Music.

4 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
drex299 [2655286]

Would love to know if there are others on the bus in Torn!  Drop your favorite song, maybe a story from a show you've been to!  Always looking for live show recommendations B)

 

Favorite Song - Franklin's Tower

Favorite Show - Sphere - Dead and Company 06/08/2024 (never got the chance to see Jerry unfortunately, very grateful I had seen Bobby and Mickey a number of times, and I saw one of Kreutzmann's last shows with D&C)

 

"God Bless the Grateful Dead" - Pierre Robert

BackStabbath [886794]

I went to Furthur in Syracuse on 11/11/11 but that was the only time I saw any iteration of the boys.  Always wanted to catch a dead and co show at spac but never got there.

 

My favorite tune is probably New Speedway Boogie or Ripple but I love a lot of their covers like Dear Mr. Fantasy and Johnny B Goode.  JGB doing Eleanor Rigby is badass too

 

Their songbook is so deep though, it's really hard to choose a favorite.  For live shows, probably the Veneta, Oregon show from August of '72.  That Jack Straw is incrediblem

drex299 [2655286]

Have to agree on that Jack Straw for sure!  Thanks for sharing!  SPAC is a cool venue, have you gotten to see other shows there?