Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker Bug

Started by Ji-gar_the_Mad [4041307] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ji-gar_the_Mad [4041307]

When I join a table the pay big blind shows selected but I am not dealt a hand.  This occurs even after I deactivate and reactivate the pay big blind button.  Sometimes selecting sit out then I'm back resolves the issue, but not always. My primary platform is a samsung zfold but I have also noticed the issue on Samsung tablet. 

ashev [1996908] Admin Staff

Hello, could you please let me know when this happens again and provide the timestamp—or, preferably, the Game ID from the poker logs?

Ji-gar_the_Mad [4041307]

You sat out of the Gatling Gun Poker table

01:45:38 - 29/07/26

You folded on Poker with the cards 6c,9s

01:45:19 - 29/07/26

You posted the Big Blind of $1,000 on Poker

01:41:46 - 29/07/26

You joined the Gatling Gun Poker table buying in with $200,000

 

Skipped my bb first game, I hit the pay bb three times and it picked me up 2d game