Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 60k in M/I/E
10* AN Hiring
Started by BlitzAttack [2645530] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
bump
Interested in this position, below are my stats.
Manual labor 13,848
Intelligence 2,202
Endurance 25,076
i do rehabs once i reach -10 effectiveness. let me know if this works.
thank you
position filled
BUMP
Hiring for one role. Min requirement is closer to these stats M/I/E - 208k / 251k / 215k
Only 1 role. Msg me only if its closer to this.
Bump
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 70k in M/I/E
BUMP
Bump
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 30k-40k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 60k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 60k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 60k in M/I/E
BUMP
Hiring for 1 spot in 10* AN. Get Edvd every 2 days.Min 60k in M/I/E
10* Adult Novelties hiring - 4m every 2 days (EDVD Special). Apply if you have min 20-25k in each stat
10* Adult Novelties hiring - 4m every 2 days (EDVD Special). Apply if you have min 30-45k in each stat
bump