When going to Items then searching for yoy "Personal Computer", select it and turn it on to view the virus being processed at the time. All is good until you try and return to any screen. The navigation along with any buttons to get back to your inventory are not visible. Only way I can fix the issue for me is totally shut down the game and reopen it which brings me to the normal home screen. This is very annoying to do so just figured id bring it to your attention. I could not find another forum post but could have totally missed it. If so I am sorry for the duplicate. Please investigate if not :) have a great one, love the game!
Personal computer - no navigation back
Started by Bruoff [4123183] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
There's a turn off button at the top of the screen:
Thanks!
Oh thank you. I did not see that button where I play on my mobile. Thank you very much, that was driving me crazy 🤪