Looking at this war. The winning faction has been declared a winner when 1 point short of the target score.
Started by JL0ve [3680590] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Looking at this war. The winning faction has been declared a winner when 1 point short of the target score.
I think you caught it as it was calculating, or it was a visual bug. It shows correctly for me.
I am having an impossible time trying to click the last score tick -_-
The math shows 4632 but Torn does weird stuff with end scores if there's an overage. Plus there's rounding. The actual score is 4632.24 based on the war totals 🤷♀️
Still shows 1 short for me.
Oh it does show one short on the faction page. I think it's just a rounding error.
The faction page completed war and the war report should match though. That would be a bug
Passing along to Sergey. Thanks..!!
It's fixed, thanks!