Whereabouts do I go for a driving licence then driving test in the game?
Thanks
Started by Sandki [4426955] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Whereabouts do I go for a driving licence then driving test in the game?
Thanks
No driving test in this game
For the license, you will want Education > General Studies
Edit: If you're looking to start racing, then you'll need a racing license, purchasable from the points building
Thanks. I'm doing the general studies, but it's saying I need a driving licence.
Do I just wait and it appears?
What is saying you need a driving licence?
There is 2 similar license.
- Racing License is used for Racing which many people do. You unlocked it by buying it from Points Building.
- Driving License is used for Crimes 1.0 that related to driving. You're a new account, you can't possibly mean Crimes 1.0 as new account start with Crimes 2.0 already.
You're gonna need to provide more context pal,
but it's saying I need a driving licence
- this doesn't tell us much
Thanks everyone. Must be reading it wrong
Are you referring to the 'other item' drivers license?