Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visual flying bug

Started by Abetting [2016807] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please try clearing your cache from the browser settings and see if it resolves the issue?

Abetting [2016807]

This only happened for a single player, the rest of the ones I checked were normal. By the time I saw this it had passed so I'm not sure how to recreate it, just happened to see it at the time