Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Be Aware Theo10

Started by Firasung [4280429] on in Faction Discussion.

8 replies · 335 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Theo10 [4130569] ×1

Firasung [4280429]

I recruited this boy into my faction. Hes 16 which was no issue despite his issues during war due to family link being on his phone.

 

He had numerous issues which I wont go into as I did want him to have a second chance to with out with a new faction.

 

After the war ended I messaged him privately. I told him the issues that I was removing him for and I paid him for his contributions. I left it friendly and professionally. I didnt even attempt to cause any issues for him finding a new faction.

 

He didn't take things all that well and began to harass my faction members. I contacted him and I asked him to leave my faction members alone. Theo ignored these requests so we had some bounties placed on him.

 

Not his favorite thing. Be aware of this child. We go to far when we have people wishing death on literal children and going suicidal over a game.

 

Oh by the way the 10m i offered him if I went a week without hearing his name. He lasted 10 minutes.

Lady_White [2676391]

What a volatile little brat. Torn is very clearly not going to be the right game for him.

 

Also does anyone above the age of 2, actually say dada?

Mentions: Theo10 [4130569]

Theo10 [4130569]

Sry bro that day i was feeling like shit and took it out on you for no reason im feeling really stupid for saying those thinks i said i would kill my self but i was trolling about that im stubid but not that stubid sorry for harassing you i thought it would make me feel better but i realised torn is just a game and i took it too far 

I deeply apologise about what i said and im really sorry 

rabbit [1995921]

Your words are vile & abhorrent. I am quite surprised you're not banned, internet or not - that's bang out of order. No apology justifies what you have said.