Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DUB DESIGNS

Started by Dubdoll [2086447] on in Trading Post.

39 replies · 863 views · thread synced · 2 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dubdoll [2086447] ×1

Dubdoll [2086447]

Give your profile, company or faction an identity people remember. See Samples Below. 

I create custom graphics that blend clean design with a gritty, high-impact style to help your faction or company stand out. Whether you need a professional banner, intimidating faction rebrand, or a polished profile picture, every design is tailored to your vision!

SERVICES

PROFILE PICTURES

  • Static Profile Picture – 10M
  • Animated Profile Picture – 15M

COMPANY BANNER

  • Static Company Banner – 10M
  • Animated Company Banner – 15M

FACTION ASSETS

  • Faction Banner – 10M
  • Animated Faction Banner – 15M
  • Faction Tag – 10M Static / 15M Animated
  • Faction Info Page / Forum Advertisement – 15M
  • Faction Brand Rework Package – 50-60M (Animation depending)

 

Faction Brand Rework includes:

  • New Brand Identity (Cost 10M)
  • Custom Faction Banner
  • Custom Faction Info Page
  • Custom Faction Tag

 

[CLICK HERE – Full Faction Brand Sample]

ADVERTISING

  • Static Banner Advertisement – 20M
  • Animated Banner Advertisement – 45M

OTHER

  • Profile Signature – 10M (Static) /15M (Animated)
  • Bazaar/Store Images – 10M (Static) /15M (Animated)
  • Discord Channel Icons – 2.5M
    Complimentary when purchased with another asset.
  • Other (Let me know and I'll accommodate) 

Why Me?

• Custom artwork tailored to your concept
• Fast, friendly communication throughout the process
• High quality assets ready for Torn
• One complimentary revision included with every commission
• No upfront payment. You only pay once you're happy with the final result.

 

If you already have an idea, send me your references. If you don't, I can help develop a concept from scratch.

 

Message me anytime to discuss your project! 😊💚

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Faction Tags

 

          

 

Company/Faction Banners

 

 

 

 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

 

 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Advertisements

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Profile Signatures

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

 

 

Full Branding

 

 

 

Mentions: Dubdoll [2086447] · DUB DESIGNS

MajTom2GrCtrl [3181603]

One of her ecstatic clients.

Found the creator by random chance and decided to give it a try. Mentioned the concept of picture and color tone that I want. 

She created the illustration from abstract vision with a touch of her own elements.

The draft version itself look absolute complete but I want to add my own touch to make it look more personal which she is able to accommodate to the end. 
If you are looking for passionate artist who can tailor to your own needs, you are looking at the right person.

Good luck to your business and enjoy the game. 
…..(^€^)/…..

Wangiskhan [3792048]

Had a faction recruitment page made. Very professional and exactly what I wanted. Was also very quick and extremely good priced. Will be a return customer. 👌🏼

ShitForBrains [3917312]

Recently struggled to make my own company banner, came across this and it’s honestly really nice work. I enjoyed that I got to be happy with the banner before paying as well as my pfp. 10/10 would highly recommend. 

Je44 [4276797]

2086447 is the best designer I have run across. I will use her for all my designs. Completely blew me away first try on everything. I can't recommend her enough. 5 Stars. 

SuuperNova [3846047]

Absolutely amazing creator, made my faction Tag and worked until it was perfect. Very quick and she’s super friendly. ❤️ thank you so much, I love it and so do my faction. 

TheDog- [434546]

Best designer for profile pictures. Looks awesome and did it fast! Will be asking for more designs in the future when I need them! :D

Varganox [4382371]

She just delivered to me an amazing picture profile!!! She just realized the image I wanted for my build. Really cool!!! Dubdoll is also a nice player and for sure I will ask for more works!!! Than you !!!

bafplus [4071725]

Very fast, high quality and good pricing! For sure one to put on your friendslist if you need any graphics done. Highly recommend!

Savitar2-Oasis [3238756]

I asked causally for a design, expectations was broken beyond my greatest expectations. Absolutely wonderful work of art

With Dubdoll, you'll know ever penny served twice its worth, we really really appreciate your efforts and dedication. Thanks for the amazing designs 🔥💯