Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson

Started by Dragongodess [4288619] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Dragongodess [4288619]

Ok so everyone keeps telling me it's to early in my game play to get into arson but I need the money I have a lighter I was wondering if there's better ignite I can get or no?

WhackedMaki [2587660]

Everyone is correct. You will constantly fail Arsons. 

 

To answer your question specifically though, a Windproof Lighter is the Enhancer for the Crime and is usable as a lighter forever. 

Stricky [2010002]

Trust what everyone is telling you. Start small and build your CE. I’m around 40NNB and still get fails on easier crimes. Cracking and scamming are good too and less risky

Almus [4192456]

If you're new to robbing, would you go straight to Bank Heist or start by robbing people in the slums?
Of course go for Bank Heist. I'm sure you will success right away