Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Request] CLOSED

Started by LiLJimmy525 [3186177] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
LiLJimmy525 [3186177]

POSTED AT 8:31 TCT, ANY MORE PFP'S SENT TO ME FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS WILL BE POLITELY DECLINED AS I HAVE REACHED A MORE THAN SATISFACTORY DENT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT XD

 

I've had my current pfp up for like 2 years so time for a new one lol

 

details:

must include deadpool, preferably his head and torso

background can be anything, as long as the colour palette is multiple neon colours.

use AI if you must, but keep it at the bare minimum possible

 

pay:

20-50m depending on artist skill/quality of work

I have the right to refuse paying if the work doesn't suit the requests I gave/is of poor quality

 

thank you!!!

LiLJimmy525 [3186177]

17:58:51 - 29/07/26 You sent $22,000,000 to Lykn with the message: cheers mate

please DM if any of ya want to still make one, open to buying a few