Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Worth it?

Started by RobberHood [2361494] on in Achievements.

41 replies · 354 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

RobberHood [2361494]

 

Was aiming to get 10b by the end of the year but obviously my maths is shite (yeah maths, fuck you 'Murica)

Watching my stats crawl towards the point where I could SE myself over the line was a pain in the butthole especially since I OD'd four times this month.

 

Worth it!

 

Celebrated buy buying myself 720 cans of energy drink to chug moving forward, so I'm throwing away that odd 20 cans at random into the crowd (sorry not sorry its Damp Valley not Taurine Elite).

 

Fun fact: I once won 10,000 cans of Damp Valley when I was still a 40 day old child, so there's a little bit of circular narrativity there for you. 

 

Damp Valley: Hits that Ener-G spot.

 

Cheers to all my homies at CR who constantly continue to make me feel like a noob as I futilely try to keep up with them, and cheers to all the people who helped me when I was a real actual little noob, especially The Fortress, Invictus, Haka et al. Lots of people made this game fun, nearly gave up playing once, but sunk cost fallacy does its thing. Once you've sunk enough cost fallacy you'll achieve your goals, too! it's inevitable!

 

Tldr: I'm slightly less of a noob than I was yesterday and I'm giving away a bunch of cans.

 

What's yer goals?

Xenos48 [2119947]

Seeing folks my age hit these huge milestones really makes me wish I locked in when I played before lol, was a nub still a nub

 

Congrats on the milestone!

MrPissMan [4361985]

GZZ huge gains. I just hit 10k each stat aiming for 25k each next and merit hunting. Did one dvd jump but its to expensive to just candy jumpin my way there

Ace- [2071734]

I can gladly say I was there in FC when you won the 10k cans and Blunt helped you sell them to a good buyer! 

 

Cheers to 10b stats and onto 100b?? :D

Bish [141605]

You accomplished that in pretty solid time as well, and without the traditional hack of leaving dexterity or defense behind (both of yours are actually quite nice, although I question the logic of keeping them that even when that high as the two are mutually exclusive in the turns they function on). In any case, great work overall.