Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enemies list

Started by zenozip [516487] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
zenozip [516487]

How about an enemies list in the chat bar. We have factions and friends... how about our foes? We even have our footnotes for each.

 

Having it would save me having to manually go to my enemies page for Dukes' missions. I can open chat, see who's next and go straight to their page. It'd bring down site traffic (fewer requests) too.

 

Even if it were a stock option or an item from some far off exotic land.

Elizabeth [2339829]

I think the trouble here is that it doesn't really make sense to put your enemies on your speed-dial. Why would the chat menu have people you dislike easily accessible? You have an enemies list, it's accessible already. This would save, what, 2 swipes and a tap? And nothing on pc because the enemies list is already on the sidebar.

 

#chedging

zenozip [516487]

lol chedging. I see what you mean, I never play on mobile; I only use the desktop version.. I didn't think to take into account the phone and tablet users.. For me, I'd like the option just so I can hit the punchbags or usual targets without going to profile first, is all... But yeah fiar thought

Elizabeth [2339829]

You don't have to do that to begin with. If you click and hold on someone's name, a mini profile will pop up with their status and actions you can do. Just pull up your enemies list and spam your way through em.

 

#chedging