I think new players should keep the new player chat till level 15 not 13, for one reason really, you can travel once you get to level 15 so thats when the game actually opens up. Till then we should keep the new player chat.
New player chat.
Started by Rose100300 [4426594] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Yep, I also thought this when I was a newbie. But I had no idea how forum worked back then