Hello everyone!
Today I had a crazy thought. Before you judge me at least hear me out,
n my many years of playing Torn there have been numerous vault thief’s,
Lat, Batman, Nut Punch but never the opposite.
(I even got assaulted by NutPunch and his sibblings which is a story for a different time)
With that being said, In all my years of playing Torn it’s always take, take, but never give. How come we always see people steal from vaults but never do the opposite and fill a vault?
Imagine how nice it would be if you woke up one morning and, instead of the new guy your leader promoted to banker clearing out your vault, he or she had filled it instead. You’d log in to find your balance had doubled
Just imagine…
P.S.
Please keep this discussion respectful and please no dirty jokes. Only thing I want to hear you guys talk about filling is a vault and nothing else.
Thank you in advance