Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Confused

Started by CrazyR0ME0duck [3507755] on in Questions & Answers.

30 replies · 424 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SugarPlumDeb [2114298]

I will tell you what I do when I am confused.  I find a smart. confident, trustworthy man. Then I he does my thinking for me. Perhaps he will do some problem solving. 

 

Men are wonderful, lovely people. 

TaisBerri [4306147]

no and if you do you’d be an outlier, most ppl have nothing from their irl on their profiles as far as what they look like or outside socials, I learned that after mayb a few days of playing and looking around at different profiles.

phillipsmich [4417875]

You don't need to connect any social media account or use a real-life photo to play Torn. Your in-game account is enough, and any personal information you choose to share is optional.