Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error - Attack the Dummies

Started by ree_bot [4436988] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
ree_bot [4436988]

Hello, I’ve a problem with the tutorial mission “Attack  the dummies”.
I have completed all previous steps, I have enough energy, and I have a melee weapon equipped, but I still cannot attack Test Dummy #3.
The game keeps showing the message “You do not have enough points”, even though my stats and equipment meet the requirements.
I tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in, switching device, and revisiting all required sections (City, Hospital, Jail, Newspaper, Gym, Items, Crimes, Job, Casino, Travel Agency, Missions), but the issue persists.
Could you please reset or fix the tutorial for my account?
Thank you.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You do not have enough energy to make the attack. You need 25 energy.