Howdy there, fellow Torn degenerates :) After months of working at it, I've FINALLY reached 75 skill (81 now). With more than 300 freevives in the past 38 days alone, I am ready to begin making money with the skills I've worked so hard to obtain. Prices are the same as every other serious reviver; 2 Xanax or $1.8M. I do use a revive tracker that will let others know if you pay or not. Message me anytime you see me online and let's clear out the overflowing hospital ;) Hell, I may even help you get that juicy mugging target up so you can relieve them of more cold hard cash XD It is time to FINALLY profit from this skill...
Your favorite crazy reviver dude - Joe
EDIT: After researching a little bit and speaking with multiple other revivers, I've noticed there are far more people reviving for 1 Xan than I originally thought. Therefore; as long as my faction isn't involved in active pushes for contracts, I will be offering my services for the 'old price' of 1 Xan. I misunderstood revive economics and should have done more research and spoken to more folks. The more you know ;)