They are just men. This "military aged" propaganda push is getting old.
LOL, Spain.
Started by Steppenwulf [2960257] on in Politics & Law.
Posts archived: 189 / 189 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A bunch of men another country doesnt want, I wonder why? Like, do you think they sent the morrocan cream of the crop to Spain?
Ps- immigration is great, mass migration on the other hand is completely fd.
Point out the old men in the crowd.
Let's be real, these losers just want to have some leverage against me being Disagreed with their fascist way NB of BN livery most BN pathetic thread untill now
Yeah Spain isn't perfect, is that a solution to your mental issues,?
How come every time people go somewhere, people "sent" them, to yall? You ever think its possible people migrate "voluntarily"? This is why u guys use the phrase "military aged men", and "send", to fear monger and make them seem like violent serial killers, invading to kill you all. Shut the fuck up already. Lol. How many times yall gonna recycle the "you think they sent their cream of mushroom" bullshit? At this point, we should play along with your fairytale and just troll, by saying, enjoy the company of the criminals, cartels, mafias, soldiers, or whatever else u wanna call them.
I don't need to do that, and you still have no point. Calling them "military aged", and that they were "sent", is just a tactic you idiots use to fear monger.
You're right. We probably would do that. For the betterment of the world.
At least ur being honest. These idiots on these forums can never do that. I'm at least a witness that you were finally honest this one time, even though I don't agree that it is for the embetterment of the world. Thank you.
could you expand on why and how you think 60,000 people all of their own volition, completely divorced from each other and simultaneously at compete random could all decide to by sheer coincidence migrate to the same location at the same time on the same day?
thats not random individual decision making, its something organised. the very nature of that organising means that someone did 'send' them, its whoever organised it. its clearly planned, theres no way 60,000 individuals just by pure luck end up doing the exact same thing at the exact same time.
I mean, this is well documented if you just go look.
Spains Supreme Court recently decided people from morroco can’t just be summarily sent back, combine that with yearly migration patterns, combine that with social media. I don’t think anyone’s claiming 60k people were out for a nice walk and suddenly decided to rush the border.
If you disagree with the facts I’d like to know who you think “sent them”
we don't have concrete proof on who sent them but what i'm pointing out is that they clearly were sent and to posit that they weren't is foolish.
without evidence the likely suspects are a combination of the organised crime and adjacent criminal people smuggling networks which have facilitated the illegal economic migration. I don't think its a coincidence that the moroccan king provided amnesty to some 2000~ people either and now we are seeing this spike.
criminals and criminality go hand in hand. if we do ever find out the full details (which is unlikely) my bet would be on some of them helping facilitate this.
No one said it was at complete random. There could have been people organizing a coordinated effort, and communicating the plans with people who wanted to migrate to begin with, so as many of them can migrate as possible, rather than getting captured in small groups, little by little. If they end up being part of a military operation, I'll admit I was wrong. We'll just have to see. At least I'm not assuming without evidence that "military aged men are being sent to do what military aged men do. Partake in military things". What are the implications when you say "sending military aged men"? You want people to think they are secretly combatants, right?
But I’ve just given you the understood reason they surged the border, you can’t just wave at a nebulous “them” and hope that lack of evidence is enough to refute what I’ve said.
I think they surged the border because the mind controlling lizard people told them to, I will be providing no evidence and I will not be countering any evidence you provide.
Morocco is not a warzone, a bottom of the barrel shithole whose living conditions are literal hell, or a danger to its citizens
60,000 moroccans arrive, none of them have documentation
Literally no women or children among them
"wE mUsT aCcEpT tHeM, tHeY'rE rEfUgEeS"
lol, lmao
The King of Morocco pardoned 1500 prisoners and released them the day before the invasion. The invaders were brought in by huge dump trucks. Moroccan officers were observed and caught on camera overseeing the transportation efforts (to ensure it all went safely and according to plan, of course).
Those people were absolutely sent. It was a coordinated effort. 50 thousand people do not just spontaneously decide to cross a border to seek asylum on the same day. It was coordinated, planned, funded and executed by someone with a lot of money/power at his/her disposal.
The asylum claims are not credible because of the fact that all of the invaders are of military age - and males. If you're fleeing persecution, you don't abandon your wives and children to the persecution. Some few might, but not this many. This is absolutely, clearly, obviously a flase pretense. And the Spanish government's soft immigration policies encouraged it. I wouldn't even be surprised to learn that Sanchez knew about it or even had a hand in the coordination or funding for it - afterall, Biden absolutely did here in the USA, why shouldn't Spain follow his example?
If Spain doesn't veer to the right soon and make some major changes to their immigration and borders stances, I doubt Ceuta will be Spanish for long.
Now focus on what the US has done the last century, you'll find lots of ugliness.
XD
I didn't say any of that, I said your narrative is propaganda. Without saying "military aged men being sent", you can say u don't want migrants. Don't need to spew the fear mongering narrative that migrants all around the world are secret militant men every time though.
Man, if you replace the word Moroccans for Jews we all know how people would react. They wouldn't even be wrong.
It was clearly far more than than 1500 people that went to ceuta, and the pardoning has become some sort of a tradition on holiday occasions in Morocco, and not the first time. You are reaching. There is no proof that they are military, or freed prisoners. It's also not new that the men migrate, leave their family behind, and send money back/visit them, or bring them after they establish themselves in the countries they migrate to. Our own grandparents did that.
Yall can be against migration, without spewing bullshit propaganda. Just say, "hey, we don't like this", and express your reasons fairly. Simple.