Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction thief

Started by Boiko [3038418] on in Faction Discussion.

125 replies · 944 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Coming from the thief 

 

for as long as these raids are on, he’s not leaving, meaning it’s not being sold. 

Guess there’s a vault thief with his ability to steal, neutralised! 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

I hope you guys took screenshots before leaving the faction/being kicked...? You can share logs of your own at the bare minimum though. 

 

Screenshots from these two pages would help put some context to your post.

 

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&otherUser=3159112

 

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=log&cat=80

 

Anyone still in the faction can share this log but if you guys are being kicked instead of leaving that might be impossible soon.

 

https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=your&search=Sinha_

 

That sucks that this happened to you. May I ask why your previous leader chose to trust the former owner, who had previously done something similar to this, over a senior faction member? 

 

Posts like this really highlist how risky it is to leave your money or your own gear or items in a faction armory after leadership changes. Or at all. I personally encourage my own faction members to keep their money in the city or offshore bank or in stocks, even though I have no history of vault thievery in my year and a half of faction leadership.

Woogleen [2808960]

I have been sent a load of stuff via discord. I am also high as fuck so gimme like 20ish mns too coffee and sort them out into some kinda order and i will post what ii have been sent. Patience my fellow forums dwellers!!!

Woogleen [2808960]

Screenshots in chronological order:

 

Admittedly these are old screenshots, and without something showing 1 big bulky transaction I don't think we can yet solidly conclude "scam" more a faction being ran by someone with piss poor money management skills and no one being aware or invested enough to notice or care. it certainly looks like the faction leader and maybe 1 or 2 of the others with perms where sending themselves a lot of cash from time to time and leaving balances in the negative, I personally am assuming the faction leader probably gambled a little to much and fucked it 🤷‍♂️

 

Also to the lovely anon who sent me this:

 

13:18:59 - 01/08/26 You were sent $1 from someone with the message: If you stop taking drugs in real life, you'd function much better without the need for additional drugs.

 

Thank you for your concern but without weed I apparently am to liberal with the word **** and people get upsetti spaghetti over it so the drugs on drugs is the better option xoxo

Boiko [3038418]

We have been aware for a few days now , was trying to let him do the right thing , also he tied us into war so we had a locked roster ,

we was told to keep it on the low until we had the go ahead to expose him , thanks for posting for me , admittedly it’s not the best evidence but it’s better than none

Woogleen [2808960]

It don't contain a smoking barrel but it does show that some staff members where leaving themselves massively in the negatives and the leader was constantly giving themselves money directly from the faction rather than their own balance, so probably had nothing in there and had been essentially borrowing from members balances without them being aware

Boiko [3038418]

Borrowing means intention to give back , he was just stealing and ignored all requests for balance transfers after he took all bankers permissions away . It’s sad but we have learnt our lesson , I just wanted to warn others but all I have received is abuse for it , after explaining several times that evidence was on the way 

JaxSyns [3331525]

I can vouch I was in the faction when this all went down, here are a couple screenshots.

Here you can see Sinha_ balance is -3.8 Billion after draining the faction balance.

 
Here you can see the movment and miss management of funds


Our leader confronted him



Him trying to sell the faction - v


Convo between our co-leader and a former member about what's happening & our leader's actions.
[image: i.ibb.co]

The_Unburnt our boss confronting him.

[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]

Mentions: Sinha_ [3159112]

The_Unburnt [1883708]

Okay I need to clear things up here, so you all stop bullying my mate. I joined Wild_Mist/Sinha_ faction when I started playing torn again after so many years inactive.

He was always super nice to me. He knew I ran a faction before, and obviously I smashed warring etc. After a month of me being there he approached me to buy the faction off him. He had fallen out with a friend and she left the faction the second I brought it. He stopped playing. After a few months of me running the faction he wanted to buy it back. I sold it back but kept a 25% stake in the faction, as I have a young child and am planning to move house, I just didn't have the time to keep up. And with him being my old leader, I trusted him!

Within a week of buying the faction he emptied the vault, I questioned him said it was for investment, it didn't sit right with me but what can I do the money is already gone!

Then he went around the faction to the richest members promising to buy a faction company and give them a slice of the profit. Everything he took, has disappeared. I reported him to staff as a multi cause it doesnt make sense where the money has gone, and they say there isn’t enough evidence to chase it. I've checked everyone I know he deals with and none of them have gained a lot of money in this time span. So its really confusing. But as you can see from what JaxSyns has posted - all came from me! He took the money from the faction. Also scammed a further 5.5B from members. We all trusted him as we've known him for the better part of a year. He's done this before, and will do it again when the heat dies down. So remember his ID, don't deal with him Sinha_ [3159112]

Mentions: Sinha_ [3159112]