Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lvl up bug

Started by JBasilio [4413763] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
JBasilio [4413763]

Hi.

I leveled up to 11. It shows if I want level up or not for a few seconds and disappeared without I do nothing. I stayed at lvl 10. I want to lvl up

 

 

 

Device: OPPO CPH2743 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.32

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If you go to the home page by clicking on the Torn logo in the top left corner, there should be an option to level up.

 

 

Thanks!