Dude, you're arguing with the wrong person. I gave JaxSyns what I had screenshotted on my phone before he kicked me for questioning him. If you look at the screenshots, he is a broke player and took billions from the faction - no leader should do that.
As a team, over the past week, our Discord has been full of screenshots; the whole thing has been confusing. But if you pick out Sinha_ withdrawals, you can see something isn't right. Woogleen did his best with what he was given. You seem clever, so pay attention, read what has been provided to you, or maybe put this energy into hospitalizing Sinha_ https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3159112
I'm on his ass regardless; no one will buy a faction currently being raided by 2 others. And all of my members are following me to my current faction, until I buy a new one for them to be in. So are 19 people wrong about what's happening + he's had the cheek to post a meme here but hardly respond to me all week...
https://www.torn.com/factions.php?step=profile&ID=54631&referredFrom=3159112 And the last few when they come online, will be joining me too =] But you're here annoyed with the order of posts you all requested.... Think we're missing the point of why this forum post was posted!
Mentions: Sinha_ [3159112] · Brotherhood of Turtles [54631]