Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I Make Art.

Started by HPluto [3087800] on in Art & Literature.

5 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

HPluto [3087800] ×1

HPluto [3087800]

 

 

THESE ARE ALL MY OWN DESIGNS. NO AI !!

 

I just wanted to put some of concepts out there in hopes to gather some feedback from the community.

 

I am loosely interested in offering in-game design for torn items and torn money. I'm not sure if there is even a market for this kind of thing ... especially with AI ease of use. However, this is what I do and I would love to do more of it.  

 

So please reach out if you like what you see here or tell a friend. Would love any pointers and suggestions on spreading the word and I would of course love to see some of your art if you're willing to share !!

 

:)

 

Thank you for reading !!

 

 

HPLUTO [3087800]

 

 

 

 

Mentions: HPluto [3087800]