MAN: 6,807
INT: 4,022
END: 10,652
Need a better job, active daily
Started by Magikarp [860829] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 109,193 / 109,191 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
MAN: 6,807
INT: 4,022
END: 10,652
Need a better job, active daily
Looking for either 10*AN, Cruise Line, Music Store, Furniture Store, Fitness Center, Gents or ladies strip club
hello looking for an lvl 9 or 10 canleshop work i am very active and my addiction is always under control. my workstats are :
❤️
Found a job
Looking for a job, adult novelties, mining corp, or any other job with high pay🙌
Manual labor 1,564
Intelligence 17,516
Endurance 9,193
Total 28,273
Anyone recruiting for 10* restaurant?
Looking to see whats out there for me
ideally a 7*+ pub (for perks) or a 3*+ mine (for cash) or something that helps me catch alc perks for beer day and helps me maximize reading "Get Drunk And Lose Dignity" for another 19 days.
Manual Labor: 32,470
Intelligence: 35,254
Endurance: 58,200
0/10 EE
No mails please, just go for a chat
Thanks!
Looking exclusively for a 10* restaurant
Total work stats: 205,267
M: 36,705
I: 48,910
E: 119,652
+5 EE
Looking for a 10* Candle Shop
+10 EE
Hy i am a very active player (3-5 times a day) searching for a new job
M: 38
I: 545
E: 811
Looking for 10* music store. ( 10ee - low addiction )
Got a job
Got a job
Looking for 8* novelists job
Work Stats:
Manual Labor:
4,690
Intelligence:
671
Endurance:
2,284
Need better job . Active daily
looking for a job in AN, preferably 8*
Manual labor 7,969
Intelligence 3,011
Endurance 7,399
Total 18,379
Hi, looking for a 9* AN
Man:1055
INT: 55,357
END: 54400
And also 10/10 EE.
Looking for a 10* LS. Can also buy all trains if available.
Well, it would seem the guy running my company has been ban hammered and I'm looking for work again. Stats are below. Won't be joining startups or low level jobs. I don't do much training lately so I'm almost never high addiction and I log in a couple times a day.
Manual labor 6,174
Intelligence 9,466
Endurance 26,402
Total 42,042
2 EE merits
Found job, thanks!
found