Revive me pls. I'm a paraplegic child who got hit by a car on the way to Disneyland during my Make-a-Wish foundation trip!
Revive me!
Started by AberothOnline [2665886] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Keep the revs coming. For each revive upon me, a starving child in Africa escapes a warlord recruiter!
For every revive bestowed upon my charred flesh, there shall be a new crown of wisdom for those who endure temptation.
I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship, the way I'm getting thrown in the hospital all the time. I won't lie about the bruises, Doc. I fell down the stairs again.
what is going on here lmao
I once again ask for your assistance!
hlap
Every revive is someone else's 25e wasted and them malding!
bro pick me up