Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Make ya pockets bigger

Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in Graveyard.

40 replies · 349 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
41
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

AkariWata [3783899]

BIG UPDATE: I am now looking for team of 5 people

Applications are open, the roles Im looking for:
-recorders

-editors

-role-players

-script writers

 

The plan will be discussed over discord

 

 

So As I laugh on some reel sent by my good friend and gulping down some xanax, I realized we can monetize these xanax

(TL;DR at the end)

I am thinking of producing high quality content in teams, like faction groups, small groups who have different roles because production outside torn needs money and real investment, I think we need to remove that hurdle

To everyone who's living torn like a second life or second job, why not invest some time recording it , presenting it on internet and if we post consistently for days and in a big number then the success rate increases

 

What we get as players:
-Cash

-More fun
-More players/drama

 

What torn gets:
-players

-lowers advertising costs

-more donator packs (thank me mr bogie)

 

as the players eventually achieve good position on internet, I believe torn can roll out Creator Partner programs

Creator programs offer:
-Torn Cash

-some irl cash or whatever is feasible

-badges on profile

-recognition 

 

and requirements :
-10k/100k followers/subs

-last 30 videos to be torn content with a good reach around programs

 

Bonuses etc come later, but mr bogie instead of posting AI/fantasized advertisements on tiktok 
you can make free advertisements and the talent in here is far better than I guess most games

 

content types we can post:
RR matches with suspence

War attacks

News

Documentaries of the heck long paragraphs we write on forums

better visuals and clean flow with some artificial visuals sparking external interest into torn

 

MY ENGLISH IS WEAK, PLEASE CONSIDER UNDERSTANDING

Tl;DR for lazy people: We are trying to build a space for torn in social media to bring more players on almost no advertising cost and creators/talented people gain fame, money and in game bonuses!

 

Discussion : Are admins supporting? any issues, counter statements and supportive statements are appreciated

 

PS: I know torn is very slow in terms but content needs to be engaging and properly planned, everything else is talent😊😁

 

MY main idea is for admins to organize 4-5 people in teams properly to produce a heck of nice content

Swatsicle [1593313]

... but what you're describing is:

 

I believe torn can roll out Creator Partner programs

Creator programs offer:
-Torn Cash

-some irl cash or whatever is feasible

-badges on profile

-recognition 

 

That would be collaboration between Torn and the influencer. Collaborate, from co meaning "with", and laborare meaning "work".

AkariWata [3783899]

Ohk however I am thinking of teams of 4-5 people actively working on different parts of production to make seriously strong content

Swatsicle [1593313]

From what the administration tells us, the most effective marketing (based on their statistics) is low-quality AI slop. This is based on data. Sadly.

 

Putting in effort might be a complete waste of time and energy.

Spidernnam [3647423]

Does everyone in real life upload their lives onto social media?

Does every player in other games like fortnite, or whatever the hell people are playing these days, make content?

 

No they dont, not everyone is interested. And quite frankly, not everyone should. Content should be of high quality, and only so many people have the necessary skills to do that

 

 

 

Also, do you really think they dont manage it properly? 

AkariWata [3783899]

That is for now, from my data that type of content pulls low attention people looking for quick dopamine hits

 

We need long term investors right?

AkariWata [3783899]

A lot of us post pictures, a lot of people are learning things that were impossible to tthink of in last 5 years

 

like there are so many extremely nice editors that they are leaving behind cgi agencies and production houses like hollywood

 

coders are making their own phones, chipsets and languages

 

its a lot more common dude

 

If not everyone has the skill to record, organize teams for that who have different skillsets

Swatsicle [1593313]

coders are making their own phones, chipsets and languages

 

Suddenly I question everything you've written in this thread, because that is not how that works at all... Are you maybe a bit young?

Spidernnam [3647423]

My point is, not everyone is interested or should be doing it.

If they are interested, a program for it already exists.

 

If YOU are interested or have any ideas on how to improve the program already in place, reach out to them via the e-mail I already provided to you

 

But telling us, the public, non admins, to change what the admins have put in place, isnt going to get you anywhere

AkariWata [3783899]

I am young , however I understand your perspective well

 

why not just put it to expirement? Im willing to devote my lifeinto it if I am given 6 months, I can do it!

 

I may have written something more, sorry for doing that

pdk [3626257]

Im pretty sure ive seen somewhere in the banner ‘are you a content creator? Contact us at influencers.torn.com’ or something