Device: motorola moto g stylus (XT2115DL) Android: 11 App version: 2.3.37
I have no choice to continue if I have to continue checking the box saying I'm a robot.
Started by Checkula [4443792] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: motorola moto g stylus (XT2115DL) Android: 11 App version: 2.3.37
I have no choice to continue if I have to continue checking the box saying I'm a robot.
We only have a little bit of control over the captcha results, I believe this is already set to easiest based on Ched's post here. There's nothing we can do here for you.
By infinite captcha, do you mean that you have to do captchas or that you are doing captchas back to back despite the checkmark appearing? (for example, passing 10 in a minute and still being unable to play)