what things do I need to learn to be able to create scripts ?
scripts
Started by ANXIETY_ [3853621] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
While this is technically a question, I would look in this forum.
From scratch with no programming knowledge or do you know a little bit?
I know a bit of python ( basic syntax , simple logic , conditional , loops , functions , recursion. Arrays and dictionaries ) , I've solved simple coding problems but not much other than that.