This year I had the honor of having Chedburn draw a small penis on my poster.
Loki's 2026 Torncon Poster
Started by Loki [2356475] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 65
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Loki [2356475]
· 6 likes ·
It was definitely a penis lol. I told him to draw something and he responded with I could draw a penis we both laughed and when he got done he said he wanted to keep it simple lmfao. [image: i.ibb.co] - Stretch [1846075] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Great seeing you and the Mrs again, appreciate you letting me take part in your bludgeoning and the poster that followed!
I wish he drew a little chocolate starfish instead XD
Very cool either way!
Enhance:
Looks like a middle finger to me. xD
Are you sure that he drew it? It's a different color pen after all.
Evaluate chedburn signature
From the image, the green handwritten text appears to read "CHEDBURN" (or "ChedBurn"), written in large block-style cursive across the center.
A visual assessment of this writing:
- Legibility: 8/10 – The name is mostly readable, though the last few letters overlap slightly.
- Line quality: 7/10 – The strokes are fairly smooth with moderate pen pressure. There are no obvious signs of slow, heavily traced writing.
- Consistency: 7/10 – Letter size and spacing are reasonably consistent, although the "B" and "u/r" area is compressed.
- Style: A casual, stylized signature rather than a formal signature. It has a flowing motion with a slight rightward slant.
Overall, I'd rate it 7.5/10 as a signature in terms of appearance.
Very cool man! Turned out great.
Pretty sure that's a middle finger, drawn by a software engineer.
It was definitely a penis lol. I told him to draw something and he responded with I could draw a penis we both laughed and when he got done he said he wanted to keep it simple lmfao.
Is Ched hiding his penis drawing skills? Is he an amateur phallus artist, or perhaps a professional?
What is he hiding by keeping it "simple"!
Great seeing you and the Mrs again, appreciate you letting me take part in your bludgeoning and the poster that followed!
Plot twist it wasn’t a random drawing.
He drew around it:P
Simple is better. Would’ve been creepy if it were detailed. Like watch your drink creepy.
One of these years I might go. Looks like a nice time.
Such a great idea. Was very honored to be included <3