Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crash Reports

Started by Coach_W [4163455] on in Racing.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Coach_W [4163455]

I am trying to pull together some numbers on crashes to see what, if anything, the safety gear is doing for us.

 

This is in no way affiliated (actually has everything to do with) the fact that I've raced over 300 times without a single crash and ended up with two in less than four hours today.  Cost me almost 20 points in upgrades on my Class C car that I REALLY CAN'T AFFORD RIGHT NOW!!!

 

However, that being said, I would like to get some numbers together to see what is going on...

 

List your crash below:

Vehicle:

Upgrades Lost:

Time in Hospital:

Safety gear equipped if any:

hundeja [3167460]

12:35:44 - 05/08/26 You crashed your Edomondo NSX and lost the upgrades: Race Overalls FIA Approved, Adjustable Coilover Suspension, and Stage Two Turbo kit

 

12:35:44 - 05/08/26 You were sent to the hospital for 4h 31m : Crashed his Edomondo NSX

 

I had full safety upgrades. They are a waste of points. They only reduce the hospital time when you crash. Only consider safety upgrades once you have all your cars fully upgrades for every track.