content removed
Content removed
Started by lilricoxrk [3788997] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Welcome back, I hope you're doing better now.
Baldr's Basic Advice is a great place to start. For questions you have, you can use the Questions & Answers forum as well.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
yes I am fully better games just as fun and nice but also toxic as I remembered I'll check it out thx!
have you finished DN yet
Uh I don't know if I wanna
Looking at your enemy/friend ratio and post to karma ratio....you might need to spend more time reading and less time typing.
Moved to QnA.
There's a lot of things to do in Torn. For more detailed information there are a lot of good guides to the start, including Kayla's New Player Guide
For more in-depth information you can also see Baldr's Basic Advice
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
That link could go anywhere
Graved, no content