staff edit - harassment
staff edit
Started by GORYDAMNREAPER [4093649] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
graved, spam
graved, spam
😂
dont care if you can med out 😂 i did it cuz I can
Oops that was close, my finger slipped on the flight delay button but found that I couldn't.
awww more time to spend in the real world, you should try it out sometime 😂
that's a good one 😂 thanks for the meme
"Look at these pixels, do they hurt?" 🤣 can't delay the cruise I'm on in the real world lmao