00:08:41 - 07/08/26 You were awarded the medal: Two Years of Service (Live in Torn for two years)
Today marks the 730th day since I started Torn.
What I have accomplished: Jack nothing.
What I plan on accomplishing: Jack nothing.
That is all.
Started by Chaderloper [3377935] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
00:08:41 - 07/08/26 You were awarded the medal: Two Years of Service (Live in Torn for two years)
Today marks the 730th day since I started Torn.
What I have accomplished: Jack nothing.
What I plan on accomplishing: Jack nothing.
That is all.
Wooooooooooooooppppppppiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee
Congratulations on... Being here I guess
I gotta respect the commitment to nothing though
What did you do in all that time?
I was mostly offline for a year and a half, on account of not having internet. So I basically started 6 months ago, when I got internet.