Could it not be porn, it horn, or korn, or corn, or Bourne. There’s a lot to unpack. Adrrrss in the come t. Or just address to your post office. Perhaps you’ll get some mail. Maybe a bomb. Probably not. But if you’re lucky? M
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CrashCoredump [1359983]
· 12 likes ·
torn actually started out as BUTTHOLE CITY but that domain was already taken - WinterValor [3945658]
· 11 likes ·
- WhackedMaki [2587660]
· 7 likes ·
torn actually started out as BUTTHOLE CITY but that domain was already taken
Those are certainly words.
one time when I was like 15 I typed orn.com instead of torn.com and I was met with things I wasn't allowed to look at on the family computer. I didn't care for it
They named it Torn ™️ because that’s what happens to your butthole after you post on gd
I like you. Youre
Shak is puss. Only puss dislike. Perhaps if had puss shak would like? Maybe. Ask lter
It’s only European railway. Unless you found another rail way, or rail. Perhaps
Here before the graving
Why not but hole town. Or village. Maybe commerce. But not buut hoelncity. That’s taken
Or after? Find out neext week
watch this shit actually get moved to Q&A
That will be funy. Maybe not haha funny. That’s too much. Give it ha funny
I know right? it could've been worn city
W not worn like butthole Torn l
Feet? No no. Not feet. Torn. Feet city sound gross
Imagine my disappointment when I entered butthole city in the search bar.