Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1 Million Playtime

Started by BadgerONE [4048546] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 370 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100
BadgerONE [4048546]

I just hit 1 million playtime about 2 minutes ago and was curious if hitting that number in 7 months was impressive or not. Let me know.

 

 Im striving for 2 to 3 mil before i hit a year. Im gonna do my best to play even more and update my progress here. MAYBE MAKE BETS AGAINST EACHOTHER. If i manage to do it or not :D

Hamr [2027992]

1 "playtime" is one second of recorded activity

 

Just piss around on the forums for another two weeks (276+ hrs) of playtime

WhackedMaki [2587660]

Well you've played an average of 100 minutes a day this past month, up from 78 minutes over the last 3 months. Compared to a lot of people that is a good bit of time, but you're nowhere near the top. I average about 4.5 hours a day, and there are players who get between 10-12 hours a day active. 

 

So if you think that being the most active is impressive, you've got a ways to go. If you consider living with a healthy life relationship to the game as impressive, you're could be doing a lot worse.

pdk [3626257]

I have 4x the playtime than you, and my account is less than a year old (i took a 6month break where i didnt log in, im not counting that)

Bish [141605]

Subtracting the 108,532 that seems to have been recorded before I truly came back to the game about 7.25 years ago, I've averaged 16,226.65/day, or about 486.8k/month. I would consider it completely unhealthy as an average, though, and would not recommend it to people I cared about. I think your amount is within reason, OP, and could be much worse (in the lower sense) too.

 

Activity alone isn't as important as making efficient use of your online time. The essentials can be done relatively quickly; relative to somebody who goes all out, you can generally get 80% of the benefits in 10% of the time. I would aspire more to do that in general, and to be making the best of the extra time you do invest in the game. You'll want to focus on some other metrics to see how you've done with that.